Tish Del Rosario: High School wasn’t good to me. It took me a while to break free from toxic friendships and judging eyes until finally on the 5th of April 2019, I decided to change the game. On Instagram I opened up about by introversion, after which I received an enormous response of 1000 likes with only 700 followers at the time. Since then, I’ve dedicated myself to sharing about the struggles of the everyday student and hard topics, while also blogging about the pleasures of experimenting with fashion, beauty and the ‘hobbies we keep to ourselves’. It is my hope, that through my posts and captions, my followers can feel at ease with me, stronger, and that we can grow in all our journeys to self-discovery.
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Age: [how-old-am-i bday=”1998-07-26″]
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1998
- Ethnicity / Ethnic Mix: Filipino – Chinese
- Occupation: Student
- Height: 164cm
- Weight: 48kg
- Bust: 87cm
- Cup: A
- Tattoos: N/A
- Piercings: 1 each ear
- Eye color: Brownish-Black
- Hair Color: Black natural, dyed ginger/blonde ombre combo
What is your background, and where are you from?
Born in Arizona. Lived 5 years in Manila then moved to Melbourne. Been in Melbourne ever since.
How would you describe your childhood?
I was always ahead of my class. Very private and hard to talk to. The young me enjoyed her alone time more than making friends. It always made people curious about me. But I would be too focused on my drawings, playing Paper Mario on the GameCube, and my 1000 piece puzzles.
What is one advice you wish you knew when you were younger?
Don’t be afraid to show people what you enjoy. The truth is, everyone is waiting for someone to relate to, while they try to fit in to the crowd. Show them that it doesn’t have to be this way.
What are your hobbies?
Poetry, singing, blogging, origami.
What’s one talent most people don’t know you have?
I can play the clarinet.
What would you say is your most standout physical feature?
Eyes and eyebrows.
What do you like the most about yourself?
Transparency. I used to think it was a weakness and maybe it was in highs chool. But now it’s the same thing flavouring my friendships, posts and my development as an adult.
What do you dislike the most about yourself?
Focus. These days I’m finding myself less at the desk. But I suppose that could be a good thing. Rather than keeping to myself like I used to, now I’m trying my best to connect with the world.
Are you a Netflix kind of person? If so what are you currently watching?
Yes! A whole range. The Princess WeiYoung (rewatching), Suits, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, 13 Reasons Why S3, The Originals.
Favorite place you’ve traveled to so far?
When was your first kiss?
2017, first year of uni.
Who is your secret crush?
My boyfriend obviously!
Describe your perfect guy…or gal
More than a relationship inspired by emotions, I value partnership. I desire a man that can help me with my business goals, provide real-talk, insightful advice. Emotions are a bonus. He must be intelligent, independent and goal-driven. Funny of course! I’m pretty much describing my boyfriend hehe…
Worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
“I forgot my calculator can I borrow yours? And have your number so I can return it later?”
Share your best relationship advice
Communicate everything. Your fears. What you love. Things you want to do. Things that don’t make you happy. The “perfect fit” will listen to every word an take action on it. If he judges, or responds arrogantly, then you deserve better.
Your guilty pleasure(s)
Late night snacks. Fried Chicken skin. Mi Goreng.
Who motivates and inspires you?
I’ve always felt different to everyone, as an INTJ personality. And so I’ve learnt to rely on myself. There’s also my family (related and who I consider family within my heart). They’re the ones that give unfiltered and real advice. They provide support, unconditionally. They love.
Tell us, what is your Zodiac sign, and does your personality match your sign?
Leo. Definitely. I’m shy, but I crazily volunteer myself for leadership roles.
Describe your life right now in 3 words
Vibrant. Fated. Mine.
What will absolutely cheer you up without fail?
Kong’s Bistro beef takeaway.
Likes and Dislikes
- Your turn-ons: steak
- Your turn-offs: plain white bread
- Favorite food(s): Black-bean beef takeaway, honey chicken, roast pork belly
- Favorite music / musical artist: Raveena, Sabrina Claudio, Gallant, Weeknd, Chase Atlantic
- Favorite movie(s): anything Disney, Van Helsing, Kimi no Nawa (Your Name)
- Favorite book(s): The Art of Happiness, 48 Laws of Power, the Darren Shan series, the Demonata Series, Goosebumps Series
- Favorite body feature(s): Eyes, eyebrows, thighs
- Favorite color(s): Blue, pink, white, black
- Favorite actor(s): Park Seo-joon, Maja Salvador, Kim Chiu, Daniel Padilla
- Favorite model(s): @hangtw, @sandydianabang, @imjennin, @jess.02.23
Last words: Live vibrantly. Love proudly.
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/t.shadelrosario
- Blog: https://www.tshadelrosario.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbn6WF9ApqDDSB9NtYkInLA
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/tshadelrosario
Photography: Courtesy of @t.shadelrosario Instagram